2022 race dates for your diary
- 16–17 April Pembrey
- 7–8 May Brands Hatch
- 21–22 May Mallory Park
- 25–26 June Anglesey
- 30–31 July Donington Park
- 6–7 August Cadwell Park
- 20–21 August Castle Combe
- 3–4 September Snetterton 200
- 19 November Awards Dinner & Presentation
Lansdowne classic motorcycle racing
Please find below the Lansdowne race dates for 2022. We will be taking in a broad range of circuits across England and Wales and will be racing at both motorcycle and car events.
To race with the Lansdowne you will need to be a member. Join today.
The 2022 Lansdowne calendar
- United Kingdom
- 16 April–19 November 2022
- 16-17 April Pembrey, hosted by CRMC. Four races. Friday test day
- 7-8 May, Brands Hatch, hosted by CRMC. Three races.
- 21-22 May, Mallory Park, hosted by CMMC. Three races. Part of the CMMC car racing event.
- 25-26 June, Anglesey, hosted by Wirral 100
- 30-31 July, Donington Park, hosted by CRMC. Classic Motorcycle Festival
- 6-7 August, Cadwell Park, hosted by the Sidecar Revival/BEMSEE
- 20-21 August, Castle Combe, hosted by NGRRC
- 3-4 September, Snetterton, hosted by CRMC. 200 circuit layout
- 19 November, Manor Hotel, Meriden, Annual dinner and awards
How to enter Mallory
- Mallory Park circuit
- 21–22 May 2022
How to enter Anglesey
- Anglesey trac mon
- 25–26 June 2022